Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank you so much for your prayers. Jesse's scan showed that they removed all the cancer. All he has are tests left to establish more baselines for follow ups in the future, that way they have something to compare it to. So as soon as they can get his medication balanced he will be good to go. Praise God !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been so merciful !!!!!!!!!!!!! I spoke with Mike after our doctor appointment. It took a few tries over the course of an hour, but I reached him. He said that all the pastors in the association were asking about Jesse, it has been a blessing knowing that they have been praying for him in Haiti also. Not a coincidence that he is Haitian. Now Mike will be able to share with them the results before he leaves. Mike and the team had just finished helping Emory feed the children in the poor part of Gonaives. He said it went well. Tomorrow they start traveling home. We would appreciate your prayers once again. Remember to keep checking the blog, I have posted some photos and will post more after they are home from this trip. The address is newgenerationhaiti.blogspot.com. Just a thought for the day, on the way home from the doctor's I was listening
to music and the words of one song jumped out at me and caused me to think about my perspective.
They were "How can I further your kingdom when I am so wrapped up in mine?
Many Blessings,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment