Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hello,
Tonight  is our last night in the US. We are sitting in the airport as I write this. We would appreciate your prayers as we travel and adjust. All of my children and their families spent the day with me. One of my sisters and her girls also came up to see us off. Saying goodbye tonight was one of the hardest things I have ever done. It felt like my heart was being ripped. I have peace from God, but it is still hard to say goodbye. I have 6 older married children and their spouses and 7 grandchildren I am leaving behind.  I was blessed with being able to be present at the birth of my 7th grandchild before leaving. She was born Thursday morning. Some of you have been praying for her because of her breathing problems during pregnancy. Thank you for your prayers, the birth went well and was very peaceful.

My daughter Becca, grandson Felice, son Dustin and daughter in law Melissa are flying to Haiti with me to help us move. I will try and post a photo of our group on the blog later, after my son in law emails it to me :)    Thank you so much for your prayers.


Blessings,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment