Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Prayer Partners: It is good to be home again with my family, I miss them when I am in Haiti, but miss the kids and people of Haiti when I am here. Oh well, This is what God wants me to be doing for now, and that is all I really care about. It was a great trip. The team was fantastic and very helpful to me. I won't repeat the up-dates that Chris posted on the blog, she does a great job. I will just add a huge highlight for me. I have been teaching pastors and leaders from about 35 churches, I really broke through to them this trip and they were so inspired to break away from the more traditional Haitian style of doing church to a true "Life Giving" church. This brought great joy to me to see these pastors rejoicing and praising God for this revelation. WOW. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I could not be doing this stuff without you. You are more valuable to this ministry then you know. Thank you.....
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment