Sunday, March 7, 2010

My last phone call with Mike was cut off quickly, you never know if it is reception, power or if he ran out of phone card minutes. You can not use minutes and be billed for them in Haiti. You have to buy phone cards from street venders. So I do not have any new news to share. I do know they were
headed for Bercy today.They will be using a mission in Bercy we have relationship with as a base for reaching people in Port-au-Prince. I do not know if they went into Port-au-Prince today. I do know it is the plan for tomorrow. So please pray for the people they help and for the Holy Spirit to go before them. Pray they are able to meet needs with what they have or are able to get. Please pray for wisdom and discernment. And pray for their safety.
Blessings
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment