Monday, April 26, 2021

April 13, 2021

 Hello,


I arrived home from Haiti at 4:00am on Saturday morning. No time for recovery with a large family that is glad to see me home again.  

It was a great trip in many ways. Getting the chance to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus, and all that He has done for us, with thousands of my Haitian friends was an amazing experience. Hundreds of unbelievers came, and many were saved. "Thank you Lord!" and thank you who were with me in prayer and support.

We baptized almost 100 new believers in the rivers near each village. We saw the Holy Spirit fall on so many as they rose up, and were seated with Jesus, in a place of spiritual blessings. 

We also have laid the groundwork for our new Market Place Sustainable Community Development Program, to help hard working families learn best business practices, and entrepreneurial skills, to raise their quality of life. Because our God cares about our life in His Kingdom here and now, not just after we die.

Thank you so much. I could feel your prayers guiding and protecting me as I went.

On another note, we have beautiful flower baskets for sale for Mother's Day, to help support the ministry. I know there are many of you who support us in other countries and I am so sorry you will not be able to purchase them.  We so appreciate you and hope soon to be able to see you.
We are very thankful to Smith Gardens for donating the baskets, 100% of the funds will go to support the ministry in Haiti.



Bless you all.
Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment